Wednesday, March 17, 2010

High & Low Tide in Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point)








We all know what happens when we get a full moon? Yes we all know, Vampire's, Wolfs, Bat's, Ghost of the walking dead. Now I know your saying what is more scary then Vampires and the hope of having a good wooden stake?


In Puerto Penasco it is the High and Low Tides. My brother took these pictures from his boat at the dock. Scary for Bill, he had three feet of water under his Fifty foot boat at low tide. When the tide came in he had twenty-nine feet under his boat. Certain times of the year Puerto Penasco gets the super tides.




3 comments:

  1. Well it helps to start with the best blog name ever! Looking forward to the next entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not offended, but I admit I was hoping to see some pictures illustrating the title (more so than the shirt). I'm looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete