Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On The Road This Summer.

























Hello everyone from Rocky Point. I am going to be on the road I hope all this summer. I plan on camping in Lake Tahoe and then head for Kelowna Canada for Taylors wedding. I then hope to drive to Fort Smith Arkansas and see our property and visit my Cousin. Then head on to Omaha and visit my Artist friend there and have the "Great Jerk Chicken Cook Off. As they say in Arkansas If the creek don't rise, I hope to head back to Las Vegas to see Jimmy Buffett perform. So get ready for some good picture's of the concert. Then if it is cooling down I plan on going back to Rocky Point and get the good ship "Grumpy" in shape to leave again in January.
Pictures: Barry freezing in June in the Sea Of Cortez. Sea Lion on the dock at Rocky Point. Bill my brother 29 birthday party, San Juanico. Juan Johnson with his Mexican Hat. "Grumpy" at anchor on the Island of Carmen. My brother Bill going into Angel Island for a short Rest.

Now after I have said all this I am having knee surgery so everything I plan on doing hangs on what happens with my knee surgery.
















I do plan on taking pictures and writing about things that I think that will make you say "What is that" "Why" maybe a lot of Why's.
















Last but not least I am leaving you this summer with pictures that I think you like to see. Maybe I see you this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment