Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jimmy Buffett Concert Las Vegas, NV
















When I started this four month vacation I thought my favorite singer would be a great finish for the four months of travel. I bought my tickets at least four months before the Concerts and I never been to Las Vegas to see Jimmy Buffett. It was great but my tickets were so high up in the Convention Center at the MGM I was not sure if I would get a nose bleed. I have to say it was great but everything was hurry up and wait. Wait for Taxi, wait in line to get into eat, some places you have to pay to get into. Things have changed in Las Vegas but still fun.



Since it was a sold out concert it was great to look down and see all the crazies but right behind me was people dressed in there crazy outfits that go to all Jimmy Buffett concerts. It was fun, sound was great and I am sorry I did not take more pictures but you get the idea. Just for your information this was my 13th Jimmy Buffett Concert~~ Next Year?? Where will I go??


Now I am back home and working on Grumpy and my Dinghy. In closing I like to Thank everyone that made my vacation a blast. Thank you Taylor and Kendall for inviting me to your wedding and thanks to Wayne, Cheryl, David & can't forget Janice for making my trip so much fun. If I am invited? maybe I can come back next year for another wedding?? maybe??????

No comments:

Post a Comment