Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lake Tahoe, Nevada



















All roads lead to Lake Tahoe, what nice weather and what beauty to drive from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe. When I arrived I stayed in the Peppermill Motel and it was great. My good friends Rod & Patty Mahaffey live in Lake Tahoe. I meet them about five years ago in La Paz Mexico in the Costa Baja Marina. We became great friends and I was so excited to see them again. There sail boat is still in Puerto Escondido just waiting for them to come back and go cruising again. Seems Murrphy's Law caught up with them. Problems after Problem forced them to come back and go back to work. Well if you call working in Paradise with a perfect view of the Lake Tahoe with beautiful sunsets every day is work?. My short five days went so fast. I think we are known for our parties that go into the night. I have to tell you this one story. We were in Puerto Esconddo and we had a birthday party for Patty and we had it on my boat. It seemed we had more people and Rod and Pat thought they were friends of mine and I was saying to myself Rod and Patty sure have lot of friends wanting to celebrate her birthday. It turned out none of us knew them, just came for the party. By the end of the party we knew them well? maybe not . Thanks PARDS!!!! for a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment